Saturday, 8 October 2016


Not a lot to report as progress has been delayed while I deal with the bent radius arm issue. The main problem is I'm too tight to fork out for the unplanned expense of a new one, so I've opted to recon an old one myself. Could well turn out to be false economy if this one is also bent in some way! Anyway, dropped it off at SurfBlue Mini Garage last night to have the bush reamed out. Time will tell.

In the meantime, I have started considering the delicate process of reintroducing the front subframe to the car...


I also put the doors, bootlid and bonnet back on. Was dreading this because I was certain there would be fitting issues, but all went on OK. Was too dark for a clear photo by the time I'd finished, but here is the shell looking sexy under the garage lights. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment